Review: Mom Entrepreneurs Boot Camp
I know you’re out there. Stop hiding. I know you’re out there because I have heard from many mums who want to do it. But they don’t. And they should. And there’s help. So for all you mums who are wanting to start your own business, or have an idea, or an inkling, or a desire… do it. Start your own business. But don’t worry, you won’t be alone. There is help, and it’s on the way. This help is in the form of a Mom Entrepreneur Bootcamp.
From the Mom Entrepreneur Site (I couldn’t say it better myself!):
- Are you considering starting a home-based business but don’t know where to start?
- Do you possess excellent administrative, creative, or marketing skills, combined with an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Would you like to make an income while staying at home to have more time for yourself and your family?
- Are you serious about taking your knowledge and skills and applying it to your own business?
- Are you ready to make the leap from your current job to a home business of your own?
- Do you want to be your own boss and have the freedom, e.g. to set your own working hours or to take time off if you need or want to.
- Do you wish you had a step-by-step guide to start or grow your home-based business?
- Do you already have a home-based business and are looking for extra guidance to take your business to the next level?
- Do you want to give your business a kick-start in the right direction?
So what exactly is a Mom Entrepreneur Boot Camp? It’s a small (4-6 mums) and intense mastermind group where you will learn the nuts and bolts of building a successful home-based business utilizing your skills and following your passion. Twice a month, there is a group coaching session via phone which gives you the opportunity to share questions and feedback and receive some invaluable coaching from Petra.
Petra Jakobskrueger, your business success coach, sent me a sample lesson about setting SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely) goals. It was a very handy lesson, and timely considering practicalmum.com is about to expand (Oh yes friends… there is more to come! Sorry, I digress). The lesson forced me to clearly think through and lay out my goals for the next phase, and also to add a “completion” date.. when will it be finished? The helpful part of the Mom Entrepreneur Bootcamp would then be to share these goals with other mom entrepreneurs and Petra then receive feedback, suggestions, or support from others.
The first ‘Mom Entrepreneurs Boot Camp‘ starts May 3, 2010. What are you waiting for? You only have one life, and opportunity is knocking at your door.
About Shelagh Cummins
Shelagh Cummins is the founder, editor and Mum-in-chief at Practicalmum.com – an online community parenting resource & blog. She is also the Principal at BizTrainHer.com, a boutique firm specializing in designing, developing and facilitating training for women in business.Web | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | More Posts (452)
Comments are closed.